Cozy Minimalist Home goes beyond pretty and sets up your home for true connection and rest without using more resources, money, and stuff than needed.
After reading Myquillyn Smith's first book, The Nesting Place, women everywhere were convinced that it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful and they found real contentment in their homes. But how does a content imperfectionist make actual design decisions?
Cozy Minimalist Home is the answer to that question. Written for the hands-on woman who'd rather move her own furniture than hire a designer, this is the guidance she needs to finish every room of her house one purposeful design decision at a time. With people, priorities, and purpose in mind, anyone can create a warm, inviting, cozy, and beautiful home that transcends the trends.
You'll have the tools to transform your home starting with what you already have, and using just enough of the right furniture and décor to create a home you're proud of in a way that honors your personal priorities, budget, and style. In Cozy Minimalist Home, Myquillyn Smith helps you:
- Realize your role as the curator of your home who makes smart, style-impacting design choices
- Finally know what to focus on, and what not to worry about when it comes to your home
- Discover the real secret to finding your unique style--it has nothing to do with those style quizzes
- Understand how to find a sofa you won't hate tomorrow
- Deconstruct each room and then re-create it step by step with a fail proof process
- Create a pretty home with more style and less stuff--resulting in backwards decluttering!
- Finish your home and have it looking the way you've always hoped so you can use it the way you've always dreamed
Cozy Minimalism isn't about going without or achieving a particular new, modern style. Nope. It's simply a mindset that helps you get whatever style YOU LOVE with the fewest possible items.